1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

2 weeks to go!

Discussion in 'Other Camping' started by killeroy154, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Bibsoutdoors

Bibsoutdoors Survivalist

Do you hear that killeroy....that's me weeping for your loss! Nope not weeping, out right bawling! :-(

Bibsoutdoors

2. Bibsoutdoors

Bibsoutdoors Survivalist

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN!!! b2a8a91ae0f143bea7dd4496383a6ff0.png 6d45ca7b838f48a5a45c19865d8af35e.gif

Bibsoutdoors

3. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

What?

Did I hear that right? You have a birthday? One of those times you get to eat cake and maybe have a party too? I'm sorry - I'll just have to purchase a cake and have my own celebration err..because I can't get there to eat your cake of course. :)

killeroy154 and Bibsoutdoors like this.
  4. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

All seriousness aside. I'm just going to have to take fishing lessons. I may have accidentally cut myself out of a lot of fun and relaxation. Mann those things look daunting but if you can do it, and I can start with something small (like maybe a gold fish) - who knows, maybe someday I could it the big time league.

:bear: Baden Bear here, "Though ND is skilled in many ways he is absolutely hopeless when it comes to fishing even the game."

5. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Hey, gold fish make excellent bait. Just don't use those fancy gold fish, that ain't cool. Night crawlers are excellent bait also. I fished with a buddy and his son on lake Erie once. We went 7 miles out from Cleveland ohio. I thought he was nuts. 7 miles? Good grief that's out in the middle of no where, and you couldn't see land after 2 miles. It was a calm day with 1 to 3 foot swells. Ooh I got sick to. This is the only way I know how to describe it. When you put a drop of water on a flat surface it pulses or sort of moves up and down for a bit, now imagine waves on top of that. So now you are floating on a wavy pulsating bubble of water. I get queezy thinking about it. Any how, all we used were night crawlers. Of course they were Canadian Night Crawlers. I don't know why they were more special then our home grown worms?

Northern Dancer likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted