1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

A Quiet Place...

Discussion in 'Other Camping' started by Northern Dancer, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

The first part of Autumn Camp, even though the temperature one day was at 31 [87.8 American].

So...it was over the swing bridge, through the enchanted forest, past the spooky Adirondacks, left of tombstone rock, tip toe through the stream and pitch a tent on a quiet knoll.

IMG_1362.jpg IMG_1358.jpg

IMG_1359.jpg IMG_1357.jpg IMG_1363.jpg IMG_1351.jpg

...and then total peace and quiet. Just the way I like it!

OFF TO ALGONQUIN PARK FOR THE NEXT WEEK.

killeroy154 likes this.
  2. 2sweed

2sweed Natural Camper Staff Member

How long were you there? It does look like a very peaceful relaxing spot in the woods. Glad you had time to sneak away.

3. Northern Dancer

-----> ...just Friday, Saturday and today. I'm off tomorrow to my special Algonquin Park and plan to relax for a week before coming home to a very busy schedule. Happy to see you on line.

4. 2sweed

2sweed Natural Camper Staff Member

Just checking in to see what is new and where I can spread humor and smiles, and a bit of outdoor stuff. :)

Northern Dancer likes this.
  5. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Survivalist

Your pictures remind me of my scouting days when we would pitch camp in the forest. I would give myself some time to just sit and savor the scent of the forest that is unexplainable. There was a time we went to Baguio City where pine trees abound. Oh, the scent of the pine is really invigorating. And since the climate there is cool, it is like a place plucked from a storybook. Adding flavor to such campsites is the sound you will hear at night. It's amusing and so nice to sleep despite the nature's audio that would lull me to sleep.

killeroy154 likes this.
  6. Northern Dancer

-----> I couldn't express that better than you Alexandoy - thank you!

Draft saved Draft deleted