1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Adventure Kings Big Daddy Double Swag

Discussion in 'Shelter' started by Rhysa Clein, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Rhysa Clein

Rhysa Clein Novice Camper

I have been using the swag for about 6 months now. I normally bring the swag if I know that we won’t be spending too much time inside the tent or for a quick overnight camp in our campsite. And I just want to know if you have any review about this tent because i want to add it to my website? Thanks in advance :)

adventure-kings-swag-wk-forest-reserve-tanay-800x1067.jpg

2. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

Hello Rhysa, nice to see you online today.

Kings Big Daddy Double Swag is, of course, an Australian made tent. I could only find one review site on this model.

Here are some of the things said.

Tthe Big Daddy Swag is great.... the gliches.. poles break and cost to have replaced. no warranty. Also the locking clip on cross pole broke. still need to follow this up.
    Advertised as water resistant with swag floating on creek as sales pitch. Seasoned for a week as per instructions all 4 swags still filled up with water in light rain.
    Lots of room, easy to set up, insect protection when it’s hot and you want to sleep with airflow.
    Customer service also is great! I had an issue with the swag bag ( broke a strap) and a free replacement was sent the same day. Highly recommended !

I don't base my decision on one site only. What I do - is compare other makes and models, check out sale prices, check the consumer's reports. For what's it worth every tent ever made has a list of complaints usually made by amateurs. You usually get for what you pay for.

Draft saved Draft deleted