1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

All things camping for... (Picture heavy)

Discussion in 'Other Camping' started by phyhowe, May 20, 2018.

1. phyhowe

phyhowe Explorer

Thought I'd share pictures of the variety of different types of camping I wind up involved in. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. phyhowe

phyhowe Explorer

Well still not putting pictures up through tapatalk, is there a post count I need to achieve or such? [​IMG]

3. phyhowe

phyhowe Explorer

It shows shortly after the forum accepts the post and then goes to the red X.

4. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

...you might want to check with Erik (the founder) about a solution. I was looking forward to seeing the pics.

5. phyhowe

phyhowe Explorer

Thanks, realized I never introduced myself and did that, I'll check back later and go to the troubles area if needed.

6. Northern Dancer

-----> Nice to see you online - I have the impression "you have a lot of great experience."

7. phyhowe

phyhowe Explorer

Just checking. [​IMG]

8. phyhowe

phyhowe Explorer

9. Northern Dancer

...fabulous stuff @phyhowe glad the problem was fixed.

10. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Aah yes you do have a Road King, good looking sled and great pictures.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

11. phyhowe

phyhowe Explorer

Went hunting for 11 or so days, new area and was real busy trying to figure out where the elk where. Only took 3 pictures...
    Well here they are. I'll try to be better next time. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

killeroy154 and Northern Dancer like this.
  12. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Survivalist

That's a different kind of camping for me. When I was in high school I was wishing to go camping on a bike with some of my friends but that was a bicycle. However that did not materialize because I had no bike and I was not able to borrow one. It looks like you are on a solo camping and your bike is your companion. I prefer to have companions in camping because I don't enjoy to be alone.

13. phyhowe

phyhowe Explorer

Hi Alexandoy, I try to camp as much as possible. Usually with friends but if schedules don't work I camp solo. Sometimes a couple days to a week. Enjoy it either way.

Draft saved Draft deleted