1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Any body out there?

Discussion in 'Nature' started by killeroy154, Apr 26, 2017.

1. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Everyone awfully quiet on here. Are you all camping, or working your normal jobs dreaming about getting away? Dreaming about far off camping places where I can leave my job and worries behind is what I do most nights while at work. I feel I am fortunate to go a couple of times a year even if it is only for a couple of days at a time. Nothing wrong with an overnight camp trip. I have only been on here for about 2 years, and I have read most everyone's posts. I may not have replied or commented, but I enjoy hearing from others. I look forward to hearing from others. Thank you all.

2. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Survivalist

I have my normal job in online, tasks at home and social obligations. But for camping, our planned camping trip is early next month of May. It is the volcano resort where we would do a little climbing to see the crater of Taal Volcano, reputedly one of the smallest volcano in the world. Down below the volcano is a resort where the restaurant serves good food. What I'm thinking now is the accommodation if we would get a room in the villa or just bring a tent or rent one for our overnight stay. But whatever may happen, it's a mountain climbing of 1 hour if you are a fast climber. So for that, I should be ready.

3. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Hello Alexandoy, that's cool! I looked it up on Google maps. It's strange as to why it's in the middle of a lake. It's a volcano with a lake in a lake. Say that 4 times. I have never been in a volcano. Is there a trail around the lake? I am trying to imagine what the earth is like in that volcano. Looks interesting. Thank you.

Draft saved Draft deleted