1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Arizona Camping

Discussion in 'United States' started by silverwolf636, Mar 19, 2017.

1. silverwolf636

silverwolf636 Explorer

How do u delete a post. I screwed the last one up.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

2. Bibsoutdoors

Bibsoutdoors Survivalist

I haven't figured that one out yet. But I use Tap Talk instead of the internet so possibly its set up differently there on the net.

Bibsoutdoors

3. Bibsoutdoors

Bibsoutdoors Survivalist

P.S.
    @silverwolf636
    Ask anyone, I screw up 9 out of 10 posts I make. I have auto correct, it will take a word I spell then change it to some non sense (what ever makes me look most ridiculous) and I just haven't gotten smart enough yet to proof read before I hit the send button. 361cf0ad33dfec60d74971776a2fbf84.jpg ggrrrrrrrrrr.

Bibsoutdoors

silverwolf636 likes this.
  4. silverwolf636

silverwolf636 Explorer

I carry a small garbage bag on hikes and a large one in my truck. If I see any garbage left by others I'll pick it up.

Magnaman and Madman4800 like this.
  5. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

6. silverwolf636

silverwolf636 Explorer

@killeroy154, your welcome. I have many more camping pics on my computer. I just need to try and get them. Computer is down now.

7. Bibsoutdoors

Bibsoutdoors Survivalist

Hey big guy, you leave for your trip today. ENJOY, TAKE CARE AND CATCH SOME BIG FISH!!!! :)

Bibsoutdoors

8. Madman4800

Madman4800 Survivalist

Are any kind of permit required or do you just go until you find a spot you want to camp.

Sent from my E39 using Tapatalk

9. silverwolf636

silverwolf636 Explorer

I have not heard of any permits needed to camp off of the forest roads.

10. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

----->
    If this is Niagara Falls it is a short distance from my home.

11. Bibsoutdoors

Bibsoutdoors Survivalist

I really don't know. I just liked the Gif. But now we have narrowed down finding you! 85ee21c5984af12e8e47cf0f06ccb94c.gif

Bibsoutdoors

12. Bibsoutdoors

Bibsoutdoors Survivalist

P.S.

My wife had to read that to me, I couldn't make it out on this dang little 2" X 2" screen! I'M OLD 162a865be244cbeb0a5aa00e09082d76.jpg

Bibsoutdoors

13. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

----->
    I've done that too. Sometimes, for whatever reason, I have posted the same thread three times in a row. Erik [our High Commander] will removed these for you if you ask. Sometimes he does it automatically.

Draft saved Draft deleted