1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Attacked by crabs

Discussion in 'On the Water' started by Alexandoy, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Survivalist

It was a long time ago when my cousins invited me to an impromptu camping on the beach. Instead of getting a cottage, we pitched tents for our shelter. It was a fun day of swimming and at night, we had barbeuce right there in the sand. And you can guess that we were all flat inside the bed before midnight due to exhaustion. Come early morning, we were wakened by intruders. There were plenty of crabs in our tent that we had to run outside. Can you imagine waking up with crabs all over you? That was one camping I wouldn’t forget.

Northern Dancer likes this.
  2. rz3300

rz3300 Explorer

Well this would certainly not be something that I would think to really pay attention to or be careful of, at least not in most places that I frequent. Just goes to show you though, that you can never be too careful out there.

Draft saved Draft deleted