1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Believe in Camp Ghosts?

Discussion in 'Other Camping' started by Northern Dancer, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

IMG_1534.jpg

I don't know...what do you think? This is a picture of a bear that I took behind my tent - so, is it a ghost or what? I'm referring to what appears to be a picture of a man's face on the right side. Spooky:bag:

This bear went to sleep behind my tent - story to be written soon.

Liz_simmons707 and killeroy154 like this.
  2. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Wow! Young guy I work with called a chupacabra. Awsome! I read the other post but won't comment on it. Glad your back.

3. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Survivalist

It's a good thing that the bear didn't sleep beside you. But speaking of scary things, I had the experience with boy scouts when I was assistant scout master then. We were camped on a hilly and forested place. We were in a huge tent ready to sleep when one boy stood up and pointed outside the tent. That he saw something moving outside and should be investigated. When we all got out, some of the boys screamed for they saw a "kapre" which is a giant creature. And although I saw nothing, that scene of the screaming boys got into my nerves. Perhaps it was true? Maybe yes and maybe not.

Draft saved Draft deleted