1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Best dish made by you

Discussion in 'Food' started by Jason, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Jason

Jason Newbie

My best dish was Bread and Egg! :D I am very bad at cooking and learning how to cook. So this is my level of cooking :D he he he..

2. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

I make that all the time for breakfast, here's a pic of the last time I made it fried eggs and toast

AOrPJlh.jpg

I'll admit my cooking skill isn't great but I can make more than that!

3. bigteeth96

bigteeth96 Newbie

I once made a plate of brown rice, sliced carrots, black beans, and fried spam. I am still proud to this day!
    Yeah, I don't cook. :(

4. TABL

TABL Explorer

Eggs and toast! Yummy!
    I think my best dish is an old recipe of my grandpa's called franks and noodles... it's so yummy!

5. 2sweed

2sweed Natural Camper Staff Member

My best was cooking a potato and carrots, and a assortment of other good veggies wrapped in foil and baked in the ashes of our campfire. The veggies turned out soft and good to eat. Some times I have had them turn out burnt around the edges because I got to fooling around and chatting with others and left them in the ashes way to long.

Draft saved Draft deleted