1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Best way to keep food cold?

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by ashley0323, Aug 14, 2016.

1. ashley0323

ashley0323 Novice Camper

I will be taking a road trip with family within the next month. I will have my young kids with me. I need to be prepared to bring food items and milk. Whats the best way to do this while camping? I will be driving an RV.

2. gracer

gracer Explorer

Hi @ashley0323! :) If you're going to camp in an area where you won't need to hike far, I think it's okay to bring a cooler with you. But if you have to hike far, I would suggest an insulated bag. I have always been contented with the way these temperature preserving items have helped me especially when it came to my child's milk when he was still being bottle fed. I hope you have fun on your camping trip. :)

3. missyify

missyify Survivalist

We do coolers. Someone suggested 2 separate coolers, which we tried on our last trip and it worked great. Frozen stuff in one, stuff like drinks and other things that you would need to access more frequently in the other.

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

gracer likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted