1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Branded Giveaways

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by campforums, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

________________________________________________________________________ :)

It's "more" our colour. Or as some people might say, more good.
    Since I sort of recommended the company how have they been in terms of service?

2. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Very good so far, I have just been emailing them back and forth getting a quote and asking about options and whatnot. I like how they give me a nice mockup to review before making it and they have a lot of different styles on their site. Thanks for the recommendation, I am sure they will turn out great. I'll ask you for your shipping info once I get them and you will be among the first to get one!

3. Northern Dancer

:)

...that would be "canoeing info".

campforums likes this.
  4. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

I'm not sure if you're talking about the postal service or yourself, but one would probably need a canoe if they wanted to make a delivery to you when you are tripping :thumbsup:

5. Northern Dancer

:( True. :) But since this is an honour I'll make it real simple; and thanks for the privilege.

Draft saved Draft deleted