1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Buck 857 El Morro Knife (USA)

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by FootPathOne, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Madman4800

Madman4800 Survivalist

I probably shouldn't have admitted that. Hope you guys will still talk to me.

Sent from my E39 using Tapatalk

Bibsoutdoors and FootPathOne like this.
  2. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

I had a brand new Ford Cortina once. Ford lost me as a customer for years after that one. No matter what I said, or how I said it, explained it or demonstrated it, or if someone else said it - they didn't hear it.

3. Bibsoutdoors

Bibsoutdoors Survivalist

I had to look up to see just what a Ford Cortina was/is/should never have been (no judgement) 03aff8dc899c95f83e02a0a1ef9d5fe6.jpg Northern Dancer this is as close to a Mr.Bean car you can legally get! I can't imagine you in this, aahhhh, car. Had the Ford dealership sold me a car like this I wouldn't have just stopped doing business with them, I should have sued then as well! Lol.

Ok, Madman 4800, Northern Dancer you are both forgiven! You may both have to continue, let's just call it, evaluations before we can return your man cards.

This forum loves you both and will do what ever we can to see that you get through this crisis with what ever help is needed by you.

If we can confine your outbursts and other PANDAmonium 837c8a9d56f570659407ea150bf20c1e.gif to your local food marts, well I think in 8 - 12 years the judge will grant your drivers licenses back to you, and all in this forum will breathe a sigh of relief.

Speaking on behalf of all the real men here at Camping Babble, we wish you both the best of luck!

Signed,

The pretend committee
    That owns real cars

Bibsoutdoors

4. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

..ha ha...I luv's it. The Cortina I had was just a bit older. More like this - I was a young guy then. Ya gots to give me credit for being stupad.

Ford_Cortina_1600E_1968_1.jpg

Beautiful, Beautiful but don't let the paint job fool you.

Sorry, err, what was this thread all about? :)

5. FootPathOne

FootPathOne Pathfinder

The possibilities of where a Buck 857 El Morro Knife (USA) can be used? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bibsoutdoors likes this.
  6. Madman4800

Madman4800 Survivalist

If it helps I have a super crew F150 now and I'm sure there is a knife in there somewhere.

Sent from my E39 using Tapatalk

7. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

I carry a 2 inch rough rider. I think case makes them. I thought about getting a good sheathed fixed blade, but I don't wear a belt and most times I only wear shorts especially during the summer. Maybe I need a garter belt with a big buck knife stuck in it 1cc4f11c34d4e038462846a1a889a5ba.jpg of course imagine this smooth sexy leg a little larger with manly hair all over it. Eewww guess I just ruined for you, huh?

Bibsoutdoors likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted