1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Camel Back hydration bladder

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by Bibsoutdoors, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Bibsoutdoors

Bibsoutdoors Survivalist

I've always in the past used water bottle to drink while hiking. Today I put a Camel Back hydration bladder 96afd238b47b7e8c71357b4b703bbe9c.jpg in a Maxpedtion bag c351b6ca3b5d967a89b1f71e8eba4958.jpg This was the first time I've drank while walking. Normally I stop, take out my bottle, drink, put it back and begin again. It was so cool using equipment like this. These kinds of purchases are encouraging and make me want to ask the community what other things you have tried and found very rewarding?

Bibsoutdoors

Attached Files:

2. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

...ya see now that was another ting I was tinkin of buyin. I wasn't thinking so much as hiking but canoeing. You loose your momentum when you stop to have a drink. I'll take it under advisement. I mean the hydration unit not the drinking.

I've found a lot of things rewarding. I remember it was a marvellous stunningly summer day. You know the kind, wonderfully warm but not humidly hot, dazzling blue skies with those whimsical white clouds that fashioned into creatures of some kind. I was in a hammock overlooking a docile MacDonald Lake, putting my book down, I gently rocked for hours. Didn't worry about anything, anybody, anywhere, I just mellowed and enjoyed it all.

3. Bibsoutdoors

Bibsoutdoors Survivalist

I'm waiting for you to announce your book coming out! 445459da25be044705831c2c0da226b8.jpg I'd read it!

Bibsoutdoors

Attached Files:

4. Northern Dancer

...ha ha. I do write journals for most of my trips and will take them off the shelf and read them on a stormy snowy night. I've been practising using a video camera to make a bit of an action presentation. An action camera is on my equipment list - we will see how it goes.

5. Bibsoutdoors

Bibsoutdoors Survivalist

Yeah, video those trips, edit, then upload them to U tube, get thousands of subscribers and start rolling in the dough!!!

Bibsoutdoors

6. Northern Dancer

=====>

upload_2017-3-20_19-31-12.png

You mean I could be rich? Be on one of those there Reality Shows? Stick my head in alligators jaws or get stung by a stingray barb like Steve Irwin? Man...I'm going to need a manager. :)

killeroy154 and Bibsoutdoors like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted