1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Camping and Hiking in Yosemite National Park

Discussion in 'Trails' started by 2sweed, May 14, 2017.

1. 2sweed

2sweed Natural Camper Staff Member

Each of these video's that document the travels of these young men give us a glimpse of the wonderful forests and mountains, rivers and meadows, and barren lands that make up the national parks within the United States. I sat and watched each video in awe of the landscapes and evening skies filled with millions of stars and lights that projected from the heavens wishing I was truly there with them experiencing the trip first hand. I hope you will be as thrilled as I was as you fill your computer screen and become a part of the journey and give a sigh of regret when it is over. Maybe it will prod you to get out and enjoy it for yourself and then tell us about your personal experiences in the great outdoors.

Draft saved Draft deleted