1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Camping in Groups or On Your Own

Discussion in 'Other Camping' started by gracer, Sep 13, 2016.

1. gracer

gracer Explorer

Hello everyone! :)

Whenever my family and I would go out there to camp, we usually go with a group because it's much more fun for us and we also feel safer with numbers. I know some people though who prefer to go camping just by themselves or with their family alone. I guess it depends on the preference of each person.

How about you, do you prefer to go camping with a group of campers or do you prefer to go out there on your own?

2. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Camping with a group is fun, and I greatly enjoy the comadarie of close family and friends. But sometimes I just feel I need a little alone time.

3. missyify

missyify Survivalist

We don't do the socialize thing lol. My daughter makes friends everywhere she goes, though... even her teenage half-sister's friends which says something to her level of socialization skills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. scrapper

scrapper Novice Camper

I always do camping in groups. You never know what would happen, then is for the best interest to have people around; although sometimes they can be a source of problems rather than be part of a solution.

5. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

...I like solitude. Close friends are a plus. Groups can be an venture on its own.

Visualize twelve guys and six packed canoes coming down the water way headed for that point just around the bend. The all of a sudden they brake out into a furious paddle as they race to get to the best tent site on the peninsula. Great ain't it!

Draft saved Draft deleted