1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Camping Sofa

Discussion in 'Shelter' started by Camp6, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Camp6

Camp6 Novice Camper

Have you ever considered carrying an inflatable sofa? Most camping sofas have safety valves and convenient folding design with sturdy coil-beam construction. They are easily inflated and deflated and also packs down for easy storage and transportation. Most of them are made of durable pvc and they are very light.

Inflatable.jpg

2. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Ha that's good! Look like total redneckville. Oh sorry. It does look comfortable.

3. 2sweed

2sweed Natural Camper Staff Member

O'boy now we can be couch potatoes while camping. I did not even know they made inflatable sofa's. :cool::)

campforums likes this.
  4. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

I was just looking at them on line. They do look realy neat. I think it would be cool to drift the river that I normally canoe, and fish. I can tie the ole coleman cooler to so I can keep my "beer of root" root beer on ice. I am not much of an alcohol person. Yeehaw!!

5. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

I usually just bring foldable lawn chairs with me for setting up seating around the fire

If some had one of those I wouldn't mind sitting though

6. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

I mentioned getting one those to my wife.. she laughed at me.

7. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

...you can get a lot of inflatable things these days - most of them deflate as well. Naw - not for me I just can't see it being a part of the decor or my camp life style. :)

8. kncollins2013

kncollins2013 Novice Camper

This would be neat, but I feel like it somewhat defeats the purpose of getting off your every day couch and getting into the great outdoors. I think that it would be a good idea if you are planning on being in the wilderness for some time, but for a weekend camping trip, I couldn't bring myself to purchase it. haha.

9. actadh

actadh Pathfinder

Not much different than a loveseat camp chair or loveseat style zero gravity one. Might even be lighter in weight, and probably more comfortable. Thanks for posting it.

I have one of these, and it now stays home - too heavy. I only got it because of the 400lb weight limit and I have some XXXL size relatives.

47967_700x700.jpg

10. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

That's surprising considering how luxurious your base camps look :D

11. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :)

ha ha ha - you're right - but I'm not chintzy!

Draft saved Draft deleted