1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

CAMPS FOR ADULTS right this way ----->

Discussion in 'Other Camping' started by Northern Dancer, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

upload_2017-8-24_20-22-2.jpeg

WHY NOT? Why should children and youth have all the fun?

For those of us who experience organized camps when we were young and miss the antics of the day. Take hope --> there are new opportunities to recover the same. Yep, if you got the gumption, the cash and the time your counsellor is waiting for you.

HERE ARE SOME OF THE SITES YOU MIGHT WANT TO LOOK UP. Have fun just thinking about it.

CAMP BONFIRE - Real Summer Camp for Adults
    campbonfire.com

CAMP NO COUNSELLOR - play like a kid and party like and adult
    located in several Provinces and States

SUMMER CAMP FOR ADULTS - Canadian Adventure Camp
    info@canadianadventurecamp.com

THE WILD RUMPUS - interesting

contact@wildrumpus

FOREVER YOUNG CAMP - Lindenmere Camp

There are numerous camps posted - I must admit that I was surprised at the number.

:thumbsup: WARNING - Like everything else these days should be specifically interested in any of the programs that you fine online make sure you check carefully.

But none-the-less it sure is interesting. New Age eh!

2. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

That is interesting. Nah.

Northern Dancer likes this.
  3. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Survivalist

This is the first time I heard of this adult camp. And i wonder why it is called such. For me, a campsite may or may not have facilities and it is not related to age. Although a children's camp have playground facilities, does an adult only camp have poker tables? Seriously, I am curious because it may be appropriate to me.

4. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

...go on line and check out the sites. You have to have a lot of money for these camps - it's not your boy scout camp.

Draft saved Draft deleted