1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Canoe ain't only thing on my mind.

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by killeroy154, Feb 26, 2018.

1. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Getting my privy set-up. I just got the privy tent, and I think it was a good deal. Packs small and easy to put up, and plenty of room. Now all I need to do is nail down a time in April. My wife asked me "how much camping stuff do you need?" I replied "all of it". 20180226_131533.jpg 20180226_130014.jpg

pharrmgirl and Northern Dancer like this.
  2. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Survivalist

Does privy means the tent is for a solo camper? Isn't that a bit lonely when you are alone in the tent? I am used to sleeping with a companion even when I was younger and was camping with the boys. It is nice to be talking during bedtime especially when we sleep in a big tent and the stories were scary. Anyway, for an adult camper I guess the privy tent will be in fashion among the seniors because they want privacy and that's fine with me. I don't want to hear them snore anyway.

3. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Hello Alexandoy, the privy tent is for bathroom or changing. Glad to see you online. I hope all is well.

Draft saved Draft deleted