1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Cool Chair!!

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by killeroy154, Nov 4, 2017.

1. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Has anyone seen or better yet have one of these. @Alexandoy asked in a previous post "what will they think of next?" Well here it is. Hmm Christmas is coming....hey honey, I know what I want for Christmas. 3c4b023ce6b85465000db09fea4f80d1.jpg

pharrmgirl and Marta_Hintz like this.
  2. 2sweed

2sweed Natural Camper Staff Member

I saw this chair online and it looked to be safe and comfortable. Sure beats some of the chairs out there that do not have comfy seats or are hard to set up. I think it would be easy to fall asleep in as your swinging back and forth. Christmas is a coming...

3. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

I keep watching those Dutch oven food videos, and I'll get to fat for one of them chairs, ha ha harr harr.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2sweed likes this.
  4. Madman4800

Madman4800 Survivalist

Seems like it would be hard to get out of once you have had a couple.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

killeroy154 likes this.
  5. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Survivalist

Is that a rocking chair? It looks cute and it's great for picnic but not for camping. I can't see myself bringing that chair in the campsite unless it is a camping resort with facilities. That chair reminds me of my father who loves rocking chairs that whenever he would see a rocking chair for sure he would try it out. That's really an amusing chair especially when you see it in the campsite.

Draft saved Draft deleted