1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

CRKT Guppie Pocket Tool

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by AurelioLeo, Mar 29, 2013.

1. AurelioLeo

AurelioLeo Newbie

CRKT Guppie is a carabiner tool with a Zytel handle and has an array of uses while camping. The adjustable wrench jaw opens to 1/2"; the high-carbon stainless steel blade has a Razor-Sharp edge; the removable bit carrier has a high-intensity LED light; and the stainless steel clip holds the Guppie in your pocket or functions as a money clip. I like to clip this on my backpack what about you?

2. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

I had never heard of it until this moment but it sure is an odd looking one,

crkt-9070-tools-lg.jpg

3. AurelioLeo

AurelioLeo Newbie

I like multi tools and/or knives. They have multi functions other than just being a knife. This particular multi tool is a great addition to my tackle box.

4. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Well the fact that it is rather small and contains a bunch of different screw driver bits makes me think it would be useful for when I need to assemble furniture or a computer which has lots of packaging that needs to be cut open and screws to be assembled with.

5. actadh

actadh Pathfinder

My son just gave my husband a Guppie. Handy for him since he can use it on his portable oxygen bottles.

Draft saved Draft deleted