1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Dancer's Log...

Discussion in 'Other Camping' started by Northern Dancer, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

Woke up with a start. Instant sit up position, defence mode level - defend and attack.

In the utter blackness and dead of night I distinctly heard a low vicious growl of a some heinous predator.

There it is again...........LISTEN...............can you hear it??????

Ah....oh....um.....sorry guys...it's just my stomach. Honesty, I thought...oh well.

ZZZZZ

Dancer's Camp Log [Episode 1]

2. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

I kind of feel like an intruder... Writing stuff here in your personal log... :shy:

3. Northern Dancer

You are not an intruder - just another Camp Babbler - and that's just fine by me.:happy:

4. Northern Dancer

"What's that?" "What's what?" "That?" "That what?" "That...that thing?" "What thing?" "That brown thing at the door." "What brown thing at the door?" "Oh, that." "Its my walking stick,..it must have fallen over." "What did you think it was?" "I hate snakes!" "It's not a snake." "I hate things that look like snakes." "It's not a a snake." "Don't worry about it." "I hate snakes." "Go back to sleep." "I hate snakes...and spiders too!." "Okay...okay...we heard you." "Greg." "What?" "What's that thing crawling up your sleeping bag?"

ND

Draft saved Draft deleted