1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Do they even make?...

Discussion in 'Other Camping' started by lorr, Sep 3, 2013.

1. lorr

lorr Newbie

Can you buy short queen sheet sets with deep pockets? We have a foam topper on our short queen bed in the camper so now our sheets don't fit. Once you stretch the sheet around 3 corners, the last is to tight, with our present sheets. I woke up in the camper the other day & my corner was out of place & under my pillow. Where? can I get sheets to fit? Do I have to go to a camping supplies store? The closest one is several miles away. TY

2. Esperahol

Esperahol Newbie

I can't remember them being at any camping store, but I'm pretty sure you could find some like that in stores or online. Perhaps Amazon or JC Penny... they have a camping section don't they? They certainly have a section just for sheets, bedspreads, and the like.

3. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

It sounds like the normal ones just barely fit since you're able to get them on, they are just are too tight and come off during the night. Have you tried using the spandex ones? Or using a top sheet for the bottom but just tucking it under the mattress? I'm not sure if that would work though unless that weight of the foam mattress was heavy enough to keep it in place.

Draft saved Draft deleted