1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Do You Watch Birds When Camping?

Discussion in 'Other Camping' started by 2sweed, Aug 8, 2013.

1. 2sweed

2sweed Natural Camper Staff Member

A favorite past-time of mine is bird-watching. I like seeing the regular types sitting in trees and brushes, or digging for bugs and worms, or fluttering from place to place.
    Common ones are fun to see, but when I get a rare glimpse of a Sparrow Hawk or Owl, or even a Canada Goose or Wood Duck, I get excited and thrilled. Even better if I get pictures of them to share the adventure with other like minded friends.

So are you a birdwatcher or not? What birds have you seen on the trail or while camping, or at home? Please share here.

2. bigteeth96

bigteeth96 Newbie

I find bird watching to be quite relaxing, but I don't get to do it as much while I am camping because of all the other activities I partake in. But when I am sitting on a park bench, I do enjoy having my binoculars out, watching the birds.

Draft saved Draft deleted