1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Does anybody ever bring their dog camping?

Discussion in 'Europe' started by campforums, Jan 1, 2013.

?

Do you have a dog and would you bring it camping?

1. I don't have a dog

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. I have a dog, and I have or would like to bring it camping

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. I have a dog, but I won't bring it camping

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

I guess it depends a lot on the type of dog and the fur they have but mine dries off in a couple off in about 2 hours, she is a poodle though

You don't want a wet dog in your tent with you :stop:

2. happyflowerlady

happyflowerlady Survivalist

My little blue heeler mix has discovered that she loves to go exploring with Robin and I . That little dog just loves my daughter, Robin (who calls her "Blue") , and she enjoys running back and forth when we are out hiking in the woods.
    Today, we went to a small lake hidden way out in the woods on the arsenal, and Tootsie came along with us.
    Here she is , out having a great time on the trail.
    image.jpg

3. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

Reese has been one of the best companions that I have ever had. Issues are almost non existent. Never a protest if I want to hike, camp, swim, canoe or just laze around. He can be funny, comforting, vigilant, protective, and supportive. Not bad for a dog. :)

Glad you feel that you can use your picture.

happyflowerlady likes this.
  4. happyflowerlady

happyflowerlady Survivalist

Well, I didn't want you to keep thinking that I was "snooty", Dancer.
    Actually, I just had a great day today, and thought since I was sharing some pictures; I might as well use one for the avatar, too. It seems to look like a good camping forum avatar.

5. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

It is a good camping forum avatar. And I know that you know that I really never thought of you as ever being snooty. :)

Right bear? :bear: Absolutely!

happyflowerlady likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted