1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Everyone must be Camping

Discussion in 'Nature' started by killeroy154, Sep 2, 2017.

1. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

2. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

...in my situation - you are absolutely right!

IMG_1335.jpg On the beautiful shores of Lake Huron. I could have walked for miles.

killeroy154 likes this.
  3. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Back in the early 70s we went to one of the lakes, and I could see people standing up in the water, they were maybe 1/2 mile out? Of course I was kid, and things looked different then. But I do remember walking way out, and it wasn't getting much deeper as I walked. I got scared and turned around and went back to shore. My brothers always told me stories of fresh water sharks. I was a dumb kid.

4. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Survivalist

That photo of the cat reminds me of our family camping when the rains spoiled our sleep. We brought along our dog and we had a difficult time in trying to prevent the water to seep inside the tent which was situated on a hillside. It was one tough night that we didn't bring our dog anymore when we go overnight camping. In fairness to the dog, we feel safe when we sleep with the dog because it can surely notice if there are potential intruders to the camp site.

Draft saved Draft deleted