1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Favorite Adventure Film?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jasmin Cottontail, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin Cottontail Novice Camper

I love watching movies as well as adventure movies. There are plenty of adventure movies that are decent enough to watch over and over. Some of my favorites includes Jumanji, Eurotrip, the Jungle Book and The Hobbit. There are also some that I don't 'remember since there are a lot of movies that I've watched from the beginning.

So what about you? What's your favorite adventure movies you would like to share?

2. The Edge and Cliffhanger are pretty decent

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

3. ptahm22

ptahm22 Novice Camper

1.Metropolis
    2. Zootopia
    3. MadMax Fury
    4.Pirates of the Caribbean
    5. The Hurt Locker.
    I've watched alot of Adventure Movies and this just a list of a few that I've watched again and again. They give me a chance to explore real and also imagined occurrences.

4. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Jeremiah Johnson staring Robert Redford and Will Geer. Based on a real person.

5. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin Cottontail Novice Camper

Nice list! I haven't seen any Pirates movie and most people said that it's an awesome film. I think I should give it a shot when I'm not busy :) Zootopia is one of my favorites as well and my baby brother loved that movie :) Have you seen The Jungle Book? It's a good adventure film as well :)

6. 1) Any of the first three Indiana Jones movies

2) The Edge

3) Cliffhanger

4) Deliverance

5) Romancing the Stone

6) Jewel of the Nile

7) Castaway

8) The Goonies

9) Stand By Me

10) Adventures in Babysitting - Why? Elizabeth Shue, that's why.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Draft saved Draft deleted