1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Favourite camping games.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ptahm22, Jan 20, 2017.

1. ptahm22

ptahm22 Novice Camper

Stories around the campfire are fantastic and singing songs when hiking are the best. But you can also play games to interact or just for laughs. Which camping games do you enjoy ?

2. to7update

to7update Novice Camper

The best camping games for me are simply playing cards, as it's something that doesn't occupy much time, and everyone can be entertained playing. There are a multiplicity of games, so we never get bored. During the day there are other games we can do, hiking, well, a lot of stuff.

3. rz3300

rz3300 Explorer

I am not sure that I have ever really played any games, and we usually just sit around the fire and talk all sorts of non sense. I guess maybe back in the day there were some drinking games involved, but not so much anymore.

4. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

...we are not much into games BUT we do some stuff around the fire. Try this next time you are out. [I hope it's okay to say there are only guys on our trips - dunno, maybe we should change that - anyway------->]

Let's talk about funny things.
    or
    Tell us about an embarrassing moment.
    Give it time - it works.
    After awhile we laugh hysterically at just about anything.

Draft saved Draft deleted