1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

First Aid Carrier

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by Bibsoutdoors, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Bibsoutdoors

Bibsoutdoors Survivalist

Another piece of gear that has come in handy and been easy to carry around as well as it holds a good deal without being over sized is this Maxpedtion FR-1 bag. They show it on their web site as a first aid bag and I copied their idea. a207b90d7dfe67d443a4ec1292d07185.jpg b18350d20a382b5013df2cfb664d9f15.gif d20afd418ebd914e19517fb5f69a5dc6.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

2. sea_goin_dude

sea_goin_dude Novice Camper

I bought several of these dry boxes at walmarts and they are good to carry anything and are lockable and water resistant. They have a removable tray and you can also get them larger if you need more space. I like them because they are made to stack neatly.

Attached Files:

3. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

I like the sealed containers because it always rains when I go camping. Plus when I get back it can be put up with my camping stuff until the next trip. I hope I never have to be in a situation to have to give first aid, I am afraid I wouldn't handle it well. I have had some training, but you don't know how you would react if the need ever arises.

Draft saved Draft deleted