1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

First Aid Kit

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by Camp6, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Camp6

Camp6 Novice Camper

The Coleman First Aid Tin contains the most commonly used first aid items. It is made of a unique nostalgic brushed aluminium tin. It is a 27 piece kit containing most commonly used first aid components which include bandages, antiseptic wipes, razor blade, antibiotic ointment, safety pin and sting relief wipes. It is ideal for auto and camping. You buy one online for only $9.

2. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

That's a really great price - it cost me considerably more. Does it have a face mask, gloves and all that kind of stuff?

I never paid much attention to first aid kits for the longest time. I do now. I have three kits related to the activity I do. I have field kit which has just about everything you are going to need including scissors that actually cut.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaC6lObruXrEKOoSF245sWERQbrCJW3XE1M9n3YX5Wp-bR66Wh.jpg This is my standard "field kit" pack with essentials.

Our tripping programs always have people who are trained in first aid. Over the years I've taken refreshers on Wilderness First Aid.

Oh yes...I have a made up first aid kit for the dog that includes a device to remove ticks, one that removes quills and skunk shampoo.

upload_2016-2-15_10-54-3.jpeg Never leave home without it. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted