1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Flavored Coffee Mixes

Discussion in 'Food' started by 2sweed, May 2, 2014.

1. 2sweed

2sweed Natural Camper Staff Member

Sometimes it is nice to have a change of flavor in your coffee, either for a group outing or just for yourself or your family. The following mixes can be made at home and packaged up for a camping trip in figuring how many cups you might want to drink. Each recipe will make about 20 cups. Put two rounded teaspoons of the mix into a cup of boiling water and stir. Simple and yet very good.

Mocha-Flavored Coffee
    • 1/2 cup of instant coffee
    • 1/2 cup of sugar
    • 1 cup of powdered milk or creamer
    • 2 tablespoons of cocoa

Orange-Flavored Coffee

• 1/2 cup instant coffee
    • 3/4 cup of sugar
    • 1 cup of powdered milk or creamer
    • 1/2 teaspoon dried orange peel

Vienna Coffee

• 1/2 cup instant coffee
    • 2/3 cup of sugar
    • 2/3 cup of powdered milk or coffee creamer
    • 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon

For each of the recipes mix the ingredients in a blender and store in air-tight containers. Use 2 rounded teaspoons into a cup of boiling water for individual servings. Each mixture will yield 20 cups of flavored coffee.

2. ashley0323

ashley0323 Novice Camper

Yes I agree with this! I am pretty basic when it comes to my coffee though. I normally only make brewed coffee, and use french vanilla creamer with a pinch of sugar. Every so often, I will also add a couple tablespoons of cocoa, or even hot chocolate mix. Taste great!

Draft saved Draft deleted