1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Flip Flop Wench....

Discussion in 'United States' started by Bibsoutdoors, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Bibsoutdoors

Bibsoutdoors Survivalist

I watched Lonny's video today and thought, this is just way to cool not to share it.

killeroy154 and Madman4800 like this.
  2. Madman4800

Madman4800 Survivalist

That's amazing. I would have never thought of something like that. What do I search for to find more of his videos?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Bibsoutdoors likes this.
  3. Bibsoutdoors

Bibsoutdoors Survivalist

Far North Bushcraft and Survival

That is Lonny's channel name and he has hundreds of fantastic videos. I truly enjoy his work, it's usually very down to earth and useful.

Madman4800 likes this.
  4. Madman4800

Madman4800 Survivalist

You guys might not hear from me for a bit. If all his videos are that cool I could be lost in YouTube land.

Bibsoutdoors likes this.
  5. Bibsoutdoors

Bibsoutdoors Survivalist

Please share your opinion of his work with me. Like I said I've watched nearly all of his, but I've been watching for years so now I catch them all as they pop up when he uploads.

Madman4800 likes this.
  6. Madman4800

Madman4800 Survivalist

Will do. I see he has a wilderness pooping guide. He really cover's it all. I'm intrigued by this. I think I will start there.

Bibsoutdoors likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted