1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

For the Serious Camper ----->

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Northern Dancer, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

It's always a joy to see a young experienced guy
    who knows and practices excellent camping skills.

If you are hankering for good stuff

tune into Reggie Johnson
    DayUntoDay on Youtube
    and enjoy his many videos on a variety of camp experiences.
    His videos are as professional as you can get
    and filled with great ideas.
    - Just fun to watch -

upload_2017-10-29_22-2-10.jpeg

2. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

I must be missing something? I can't find any thing on reggie johnson except basketball.

3. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

-----> It happened to me too. Type in DayUntoDay, you should have some of his material pop up on the screen. Do that under the video category. He is just a young guy but his stuff is sound and enjoyable. Let me know how you fair. By the way - I've been enjoying your material too. I don't always comment because I want it to be seen on the site so I just say, "I like it!"

Kinda wish others would get online and post material - I can't believe there isn't a lot of unknown skill out there.

Madman4800 likes this.
  4. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Found him. Enjoyable to. I enjoy posting picture and stories. I know I ramble on a little, but as long as I'm not annoying any one. Yes I would love to hear from more people about their camping trips. It doesn't have to be spectacular or out in the middle of nowhere. I camp within a 3 hour drive from home. My last river trip I did was just down my local river that is 30 minutes from the house. Short over night trips are great. Sites like this have greatly encouraged me to get out more.

campforums, Madman4800 and dads318is like this.
  5. Madman4800

Madman4800 Survivalist

Just watched one of his posts and I found it relaxing. Thanks ND for sharing this.

Draft saved Draft deleted