1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Good morning everyone!

Discussion in 'Other Camping' started by Bibsoutdoors, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Bibsoutdoors

Bibsoutdoors Survivalist

57455f1a409ac2269078da004287655f.jpg

An especially good morning to those of you lucky enough to get a three day weekend! ALL RIGHT, CAMP ON!

Bibsoutdoors

2. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Oops I missed this yesterday. Oh well. No 3 day weekend for the industrial gears that keep turning in the automotive industry. Well at least not in this area.

Wow was it gorgeous here in east Tennessee yesterday! Middle of February and it was almost 70 degrees outside. Of course I spent my morning in the crawl space shoring and leveling the floor of this 40 year old house. Then spent the afternoon putting down wood flooring. I never hurt so bad as I did last night. You name it it hurt. I'll never buy another house. No sir never again. I think next time I'll buy one of those big ole tents and live in it. Be like Life Time Camping! Wow that would be great!

Supposed to be very unseasonably warm for next 3 days or so. Around here this time of year it's usually in the low 30's or colder. I love it right now. If I would've known it was going to be this nice out I would've been burning vacation time and headed for a camping area.

3. Bibsoutdoors

Bibsoutdoors Survivalist

KILLEROY, GOOD MORNING!

Bibsoutdoors

4. Bibsoutdoors

Bibsoutdoors Survivalist

Not to rub things in but my wife and I leave in an hour or so for two nights, three days camping. We don't have the temps you are enjoying our temps are going to hit low 50's today and tomorrow with a chance of rain. Sorry to hear about your difficulties of yesterday! In the end when you move in your home for good and you have the piece of mind to know you did it right with no short cuts, it will make up for the blood, sweat and tears it caused you! I hope you get to rest up today or at least give your body a break, remember to breath! I hope you'll be on later to chat. It would be kind of fun if we could get yourself and Northern Dancer (possibly others??) In the chat room for a slightly more intimate conversation that doesn't take three days to hold! It would be good to hear how everyone is doing. Have a wonderful day! Don't hit your thumb with a hammer and remember to look up at the sky and breath deep with eyes closed and that favorite camp site in your head! Bibs

Bibsoutdoors

5. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

Good Everything Everybody...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnSOlDvzIg75HZBzWkQpEDOTXkruGtWybvPEJiM8ZM0-J0IlDb.jpg images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVbaF6vw9Z9oMGVU6X4SOCFD6hlYWDF_3i487_nRnQGPDlsZos.png upload_2017-2-18_11-52-22.jpeg

and SMILE images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUXPoEu1x2srQdws99utJOemrOIz5lBdoSgH93LRy16EUkKqUmGw.jpg !

Attached Files:

killeroy154 and Bibsoutdoors like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted