1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Got Something Better?

Discussion in 'On the Water' started by Northern Dancer, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

2. Bibsoutdoors

Bibsoutdoors Survivalist

Yeah, 930ccc7fc92abe6adc12e3b1aee20bde.jpg here we go!

Bibsoutdoors

Northern Dancer likes this.
  3. Northern Dancer

----->
    ...and then there is on the land too! :)

4. Bibsoutdoors

Bibsoutdoors Survivalist

Whoa... 9f1431db6e1428b5752ffef1eddcf319.png this went right over my head!

Bibsoutdoors

5. Faust

Faust Explorer

Wouldn't say mine is better but how often do you have an opportunity to plunder another ship?

pirate_attack.jpg

6. Northern Dancer

...good stuff @Faust - always a pleasure to see you on line. :)

7. Northern Dancer

IMG_0386.jpg

Headed home for supper.

8. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Oh wow that looks great. What's for supper?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

9. Northern Dancer

IMG_0398.jpg

Drifting along like a speeding submarine.

10. Northern Dancer

=====>
    Now about that supper @killeroy154 ... how 'bout baked potato, peaches and cream corn nibblets, baked camper's bread, with butter and Canadian Atlantic salmon? Could have some wine with that too.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnj-XcUQlcBbQC3AwHlhaDmrwNEp9EJ9sXNU2DaStlP7aFV62i.jpg images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5s42GDvriCzHmCOPcRs4_0pTzdWWbUBw7d93G5yYBINnmVe2Afw.jpg

Comes in a box like this. Stays fresh until you are prepared to cook it.

How's that Camper's bread made again you ask?

ONE OF THESE images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8cbhoSoPBSygX6acM6A4t2ETQ4hgIik7BQujfKbwO5Mvq9lFq.jpg PLUS ONE PACKAGE OF THIS upload_2017-4-18_22-40-50.jpeg
    PLUS ONE SMALL PIE TIN images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbQqQjYeNmxHRpDx4cAYhwzTM2WMeVgpb8Av0E_5I4yrOYSF1LHg.jpg in 25 to 30 minutes out pops a golden

delicious "bread" for this hearty meal.

11. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Survivalist

I am really amazed by the pictures because the water looks clean and the surrounding trees were neatly trimmed likewise with the grasses. I wonder why places abroad always look better than our campsites here. Another amusing thing is the discussion of food that seems to be a feast and with wine too huh. It never fails to amaze me that campers there have the comfort and convenience as if you have an extension of your home in the tent.

12. Northern Dancer

Love to see your pictures..."Got Something Better?" @Alesandoy.

The photos you see is all natural wilderness photography taken during my various trips. Nothing is trimmed, it's all natural.

IMG_1285.jpg

Our campsite on Red Pine Lake in the Haliburton Highlands

13. Northern Dancer

...oh...another thought. When I'm tripping? There is no extension of my home. It's wilderness equipment designed to keep one safe and secure. There is simply no room for extras because there is no space to carry the same. Everything is super compact; each item has a specific purpose. AND...guns, certain knives, and other paraphernalia are illegal and unlawful.

canoe_tent.jpg

killeroy154 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted