1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Hammock packing

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by killeroy154, Aug 14, 2017.

1. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

I purchased a hammock awhile back because it was light weight and packable. Then I purchased the tree straps, mosquito net and finally the rain fly. Each one of these comes with their own individual bag. That's 4 items and 4 bags, right? Now, it takes a couple of minutes per item to pack in their individual bags, plus the extra things to make setup time quicker and more efficient, so it needed it's own small bag. Here is everything laid on my work bench e7e525b724b9cee17443cb3796fa70e4.jpg except the hammer and pieces of wook. I still need an under quilt, blanket or sleeping bag. The bulk is adding up, so I purchased a stuff sack 1eab7a18582f5888bf6214357cf22813.jpg I have plenty of room for blanket, under quilt and sleeping bag.

2. missyify

missyify Survivalist

That's great. We love hammocks. That might be a good idea for when the kiddos are older. We actually have hammocks in the house lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Draft saved Draft deleted