1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Hello Friends

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by killeroy154, Nov 21, 2018.

1. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

It is coming winter time here in the northern hemisphere. The day light is getting shorter than the nights, at least here on the 36th latitude. The shortest day light is December 21st, I think. We did have a little bit of snow last week, and then it warmed back up a couple days later, at least during the day sort of short sleeve shirt weather. Most people here have stored their camping gear, but I start to get an itch to get out camping and brave the colder clear nights, and fewer people. I do start thinking of camping gear projects. Maybe something I can do in front of the fireplace at home when it's cold and raining outside. I've ordered some material and goose down for a camping quilt project. I'll post how that turns out, at least for your entertainment.

How is it in your areas? I know some here are in the southern hemisphere, and other parts of the world. I'm always curious about other people's corners of the earth.

Northern Dancer likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted