1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

HEY LURKERS!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MacGyver, Jan 20, 2015.

1. MacGyver

MacGyver Survivalist

Every time I log in, I see at least a half dozen people browsing this site. Why not join in and let us know what's up in your world of camping? Everyone's got their own way of doing things - it'd be nice to get some new ideas!

happyflowerlady and campforums like this.
  2. MacGyver

MacGyver Survivalist

17 guests at the moment. BUMP!!!

3. actadh

actadh Pathfinder

Actually, when I am at work, it defaults to guest or lurker as I don't want to store my username and password on my office computer. Often, I don't realize that I am "lurking" unless I go to post something and then have to manually log in.

4. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

That's true, I hadn't considered people who use multiple computers since the site does a pretty good job of keeping you logged in

5. 2sweed

2sweed Natural Camper Staff Member

I am guilty of "lurking" at times as well as I cruise the internet and swing by to see who is on site, and then decide if I have anything intelligent to say and add to the conversations. lol :rolleyes::rolleyes:

6. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Don't worry, even I do that lol

But I don't think anyone would accuse you of being a lurker!!

7. MacGyver

MacGyver Survivalist

When I'm at work, I use a USB flash drive to run portable versions of Opera and Firefox. That way I can save my logins and not have any personal information written to the computer.

Draft saved Draft deleted