1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'United States' started by George_Mainwarin, May 18, 2017.

1. George_Mainwarin

George_Mainwarin Novice Camper

Hi everyone thanks for the welcome! We're a family of eight just getting back into the outdoors here in Southern California. Any must camp locations would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

...nothing like taking a baseball team camping. :) We are an international camping group so the skies are the limit. California has some of the finest camping parks anywhere. I've learned that starting at home can be rewarding before taking off to other locations.

I've never had the pleasure of family camping - it should be a lot of fun. Though I have canoe/camped with groups as big as twelve and camped with a group as large as 14,000. [Scout's Canada Jamboree]

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBOivjx0kg8tJ6diQqwcnB8crDdg-kokrzroECstP733KeOrkM2A.jpg

George_Mainwarin likes this.
  3. Bibsoutdoors

Bibsoutdoors Survivalist

4. Bibsoutdoors

Bibsoutdoors Survivalist

5. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Welcome @George_Mainwaren glad to have ya. Wow 8 people. That is a big family.

Draft saved Draft deleted