1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

How About Letting A Goat Carry Your Gear

Discussion in 'Nature' started by 2sweed, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

That is where I am too - it is either a Lab or a Golden Retriever - usually male because I like a bigger dog. I just can't stand those yapping critters. Reese barks when it is necessary but he's never a nuisance and what can I say? He's fabulous.

2. 2sweed

2sweed Natural Camper Staff Member

Both breeds are loyal and dependable. They love the outdoors and are faithful guardians of the heart. Great choices for special companions.

3. Northern Dancer

...like it, thank you.

4. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

I am not really a horror person either although I do read some science fiction from time to time, I am currently reading Stranger in a Strange Land. Can you recommend any camping themed novels? The closest genre I can probably think of would something like a western. I also like reading history.

Dogs live for being outside, as much as mine loves lying down in bed or on the couch covered in blankets and pillows. The most excited she ever gets is when we are getting ready to walk her or bring her outside.

5. Northern Dancer

Getting back to dogs for just a moment...I could really get excited if this were to happen...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpHjmiG_l-PlxLkm03_69d66MOGeXuxkZlYqwjbRbafHRnrM6i.jpg

happyflowerlady likes this.
  6. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Yes, because then you could just sit back and relax while Reese took over haha

7. Northern Dancer

....and then, there are other kinds of goats depending on your perspective.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUYd20RGAcLx5Gpgtbi7QbdpLp3SYoXBrHv5wjj1s8LQ41P4aF.jpg :)

Draft saved Draft deleted