1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

How Rough Can You Rough It?

Discussion in 'Other Camping' started by kevinkimers, Dec 18, 2014.

1. kevinkimers

kevinkimers Novice Camper

We all have our little creature comforts, but what are the things that you can NOT do without when camping? I sat down for two hours yesterday trying to think of something I could not do without. Something I always take with me when I am camping... At first I thought cellphone, but I have a bad habit of leaving that behind and always end up using my boyfriends if I need to. My computer, but I never take that. Then I thought GPS, then I remembered I don't have one.... I honestly could not think of a single thing.

2. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

I can't do without my knife, fire starter, water purification system, compass, backpack shelter, small cook set, and incredible sense of humour. :)

images (4).jpeg images (3).jpeg upload_2014-12-18_21-23-11.jpeg upload_2014-12-18_21-26-8.jpeg upload_2014-12-18_21-33-40.jpeg upload_2014-12-18_21-35-32.jpeg

I actually have these particular items. Excellent topic material

Draft saved Draft deleted