1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

I am going camping this summer!

Discussion in 'On the Water' started by happyflowerlady, Feb 3, 2015.

1. happyflowerlady

happyflowerlady Survivalist

When I lived in Idaho, my friend. Pat, and I both had kayaks, and we used to load both hers and mine into the back of my Mazda and head off to one of the pristine blue Idaho lakes for a day of swimming and kayaking.
    I have not seen her in several years, and she now lives in southern Idaho; but she has invited me to come out and spend a week this summer, and we will go to one of the lakes around where she lives, camp in her motor home, and have fun with the kayaks.
    I am so very excited about going, and since it won't be until mid-May, the weather should be perfect for camping by then.
    I will get my bus ticket ahead of time, so I get the discount (plus the Senior Discount, Dancer) , and then it will be about a 2-day triip on the bus to get there, a week in Idaho, and 2 days coming back home.

2. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

FANTASTIC! I'm really happy for you @happyflowerlady - I could just see you itching to get on out there and get back into things. "AND WHY NOT," I dare ask? Here is your opportunity. Who knows - it might be the start of something big. Make sure you take that camera and boast all you want about your adventures.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvOs5VJhHwElRvbbkQLYHna4GtJmgJefxs3bDi5cxrseOWn1i03g.jpg

happyflowerlady likes this.
  3. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

You know, sometimes when you hold from a good thing for sometime and then come back to it after a break it makes it even better. Like discovering your enjoyment all over again. May be a bit chilly for swimming in May, at least it is around here but usually nothing that you can't get used to once you're in.

Northern Dancer likes this.
  4. 2sweed

2sweed Natural Camper Staff Member

Draft saved Draft deleted