1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

I Got Nothing.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bibsoutdoors, May 26, 2017.

1. Bibsoutdoors

Bibsoutdoors Survivalist

Coun
    Counteract what they live at home... call me crazy but it sounds like a perfect recipe for burn out.
    Call me crazy again but, teachers should teach period. Parents should parent. Sounds idealistic? Shouldn't, our parents did it. You're familiar with the fall of the Roman Empire... we, today are going through the same thing that befell Rome. We will soon no longer be a super power and we will soon be racing head long into being a third world country again. History paints that picture over and over, it's not me being gloomy and doomy, one need only re-read history. WOW, I'm on a roll today. I must have indigestion!

Madman4800 likes this.
  2. BackwoodsGirl

BackwoodsGirl Explorer

I wonder how I do it sometimes too! Moments arise often enough to remind you why you do it. Definitely earn the summer break that too many think is unwarranted though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. BackwoodsGirl

BackwoodsGirl Explorer

It's true though. Poverty, abuse, drugs and trafficking are taking over....that's what these babies live with.

4. Madman4800

Madman4800 Survivalist

I agree. Parents don't do enough for there kids these days. To much is being left to the schools and programs outsideof. I'm also tired of seeing this everyone's a winner mentality. Failure is a part of life and kids should learn to deal with it from a young age. I've learned alot from my failures as did the people before me. Why are we talking this from our kids today? Sorry, I'm done know.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

BackwoodsGirl likes this.
  5. Madman4800

Madman4800 Survivalist

We need to hold the parents of these kids responsible. Maybe there should be a prison for bad parents where they learn to be good parents.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

6. Bibsoutdoors

Bibsoutdoors Survivalist

Oh, you rang my bell. All I can say to add anything is...AMEN!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

7. BackwoodsGirl

BackwoodsGirl Explorer

We provide parenting classes, not titled as such of course. Guess which ones do NOT show up. The struggle is real and endless. Babies having babies and all the new age parenting strategies combined with the other stuff I mentioned and we can only hope to die before witnessing them run the country.

Bibsoutdoors likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted