1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

I Like Lights!

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by killeroy154, Dec 25, 2017.

1. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Got a couple of new toys, I love things that light up. Plus it actually serves as a power supply. Not really anything I would try to attach to my hat, but it doesn't weigh much. I set my glasses pouch next to it for a size comparison. No brand name anywhere. The box says work light. Oh and they are rechargeable to. 2c938d4499c6b63b666ef09f1ccfa772.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Pathfinder

I also like lights that I don't leave my small flashlight when I go on a camping trip. But in the recent years, I also bring the compact rechargeable lamp which is better to be used especially when eating dinner. It would have been great if the solar charger works well.

3. rz3300

rz3300 Explorer

I love all the newer and modern camping gear that is less intrusive but just smart, and a lot of these lighting fixtures are just that. One of my friends has one of those fan like things that light up when you open it and it is really cool and barely uses any power at all, and it has good range.

Draft saved Draft deleted