1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Juanita Lake, California

Discussion in 'United States' started by campforums, Dec 17, 2014.

1. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

As some of you probably know, @ExplorePathfinder runs a excellent camping related blog, email newsletter and also a YouTube channel. I usually look around the web for pictures and videos before I visit a new camp site and in general I have been a bit disappointed with the lack of good quality footage out there. (Probably because a lot of people don't bring their gadgets camping and are too busy living the camper's life) However @ExplorePathfinder has some excellent videos, including this one of the Juanita Lake campground in northern California. Check it out, and if you enjoy it don't forget to take a look at his other videos and subscribe for more great content.

2. BMWPOWER

BMWPOWER Moderator Staff Member

Nice footage, good job Jerry. Might visit there next time I am in California

Draft saved Draft deleted