1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Leatherman Squirt ES4 Keychain Multi-Tool

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by AurelioLeo, Mar 29, 2013.

1. AurelioLeo

AurelioLeo Newbie

What do you think of the Leatherman Squirt ES4 Keychain Multi-Tool? What are your thoughts of the pros and cons of this multi tool model? I like the slim design and it's useful tools it offers (perfect for tackle box) and would be interested in what's yours?

2. R. Zimm

R. Zimm Newbie

I have a squirt but I don't remember if it's that model. Anyway, I carry it at work and it is real handy to have the pliers along with the other tools. It's not something for big jobs but for its size it's hard to find anything better or as well made.

3. AurelioLeo

AurelioLeo Newbie

The Leatherman Squirt ES4 Keychain Multi-Tool is great for the tackle box. I like to have a multi tool in my tackle box for fishing. My brother likes to carry his on a keychain.

4. R. Zimm

R. Zimm Newbie

That's right, it does have the little hole thingy on one end to attach to a split ring. I carry mine in a small nylon belt clip but I added a carabiner and clip that to my belt loop.

5. AurelioLeo

AurelioLeo Newbie

Some people will attach it to a paracord lanyard and have that lanyard stick out of their pocket. It makes it great for quick and easy access versus digging for it in your pocket. If you can handle the weight of having it on your keychain ,then I tell people to go for it.

Draft saved Draft deleted