1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

LED Pocket Flashlight - Free

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by ExplorePathfinder, Nov 18, 2015.

1. I liked the CampingBabble crest idea so much that I wanted to come up with something to give away too. After months of searching, I found a great little pocket flashlight. It's made of aluminum, has three LED lights and a push on - push off button (beloved by those that like to hold a flashlight in their teeth) and the batteries are included! It also has a key ring. It's about 6 cm (2.5 inches) long and 1.5 cm (1/2 inch) in diameter.

If you'd like one, join the Discover Club at discoverclub.net, include your postal mailing address (Canada and USA only) and I'll mail one to you absolutely free. When you sign up for the Discover Club, you will need to respond to the email you get to verify that you really want to sign up. That prevents someone from putting you on the list without your knowledge. Discover Club Members get access to exclusive content at Explore! the eMagazine for exploration and adventure and a weekly outdoor recreation oriented newsletter. Hopefully the newsletter will give you lots of discussion ideas for Camping Babble.

Anyway, I have a limited supply and you are among the first to hear about it so if you want one don't wait.
    DiscoverClubFlashlight.jpg

campforums likes this.
  2. I hope that those of you from Canada that wanted a flashlight got one, as I can no longer ship them outside the U.S. It's a budget issue. The crest idea is much better in that regard!

3. Camp6

Camp6 Novice Camper

You must have a flashlight whenever you in out camping. I have a LED flashlight that I usually carry with me. It is rechargeable and since it uses LED technology, it is also efficient.

4. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

I'm glad you liked my idea, I don't regret it one bit. I think it is a great way to promote your site especially when it is something related to the topic of your site (like a patch or flashlight) :D

Draft saved Draft deleted