1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Lists, lists Lists?

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by killeroy154, Apr 25, 2018.

1. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Getting things together for a 4 day camping trip. Lists? Ha! Never. It's just 4 days.

crashmonster likes this.
  2. crashmonster

crashmonster Novice Camper

I usually have a pile of camping gear, other than food, 5 days or less, just take the pile. Takes the brainwork out of packing.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

3. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Yes that's true. Got it in the truck. If I knew the weather wasn't going to get colder than expected, and my buddy didn't need a sleeping bag, I could've eliminated the big grey bag. The cooler is in the boat along with about 9 dozen minnows in a 35 gallon tub with bubbler and stuff running. Oh and the 10 x 10 popup canopy. Oh and my fishing gear. I think that's about it? Yeehaw! Ready to go.

Oh yeah, I hid chocolate through out the house in the event my wife misses me, and some wicked chocolate ice cream hidden under the frozen vegetables. She'll be ok. I'll text her with clues. 20180425_152326.jpg

crashmonster likes this.
  4. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

I keep looking at weather satellite. Rain moving in for tomorrow. Uuhn, I can't get a break
    [​IMG]

5. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Well I try that again .[​IMG]

6. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Weird, issue with image uploads?

7. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Haha, yeah. After a few trips it gets a lot easier because you just bring the same stuff and stop needing to buy new things or figure out how to pack it.

killeroy154 and crashmonster like this.
  8. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Yes, starting to have problems with pictures on this site.

[​IMG]

9. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

One more time.[​IMG]

10. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Survivalist

Do you mean to say that you don't make a list of what to bring for your 4-day camping trip? I used to have a regular list that I check when I have a camping trip. But in the recent years it was always a family camping that my wife has her own list so I just leave everything to her. She handles the personal needs like towel and pillows and she asks me to prepare the other needs like cooking implements and also the food. Where before we go on camping trips with frugality now it seems that camping is a luxury.

11. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

I have a list on the computer, but I always forget it or wait till last minute and throw extra things in. I'm getting where I take less stuff. If I forget I do with out except sleeping things. I will make sure I am comfortable when I sleep.

12. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

...just got back from a fourteen-day trip. I had my list AND I didn't forget one item. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted