1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Local Camping Communities

Discussion in 'Other Camping' started by campforums, Nov 5, 2016.

1. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Camping Babble and sites like it a great (at least I think so :cool:) for general discussion and part of what makes them so interesting is interacting with people from all around the world is also what makes them different from local community organizations. I have seen some Facebook groups dedicated to particular areas and of courses there are many large national organizations that people are members of.

Are you a member of any local groups or camping communities? Which in your experience have been the best ones and which ones would you recommend joining or not joining?

2. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Survivalist

I am a fanatic of camping but when we moved to this suburban home, I was out of touch with my friends and my camping activities have stopped. There are no camping groups here except for boy scouts and I’m too old for that. My idea of camping is a group of 4 or more with air gun so we can shoot some birds using pellet ammo. It was really fun especially if the hunting is an informal competition to elicit motivation. If I can find such a club maybe I would still join because I am still able-bodied when it comes to camping.

Draft saved Draft deleted