1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Look for the Sales

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Northern Dancer, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

Unfortunately or for some, fortunately, the sales are on for camping equipment and other outdoor products. The current situation is creating havoc in several areas of the economy but in other areas, there are new opportunities. The can be said for camping products. With all the time on my hands [I work and then come home] I've completed a comprehensive list of all the equipment I have. But I'm lacking only one thing. [Really?] The only thing I want is a bike. I haven't had one for some time and I noted the number of spring sales. So...after a few weeks of study and research I've purchased a new bike that actually can be folded in two so it fits nicely in the van [with all the other stuff I take].

I'm using it now as sort of an "exercise bike " to get into better shape to enjoy the outdoors.

What have your purchased lately?

2. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Northern Dancer likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted