1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Making reservations early for summer time!

Discussion in 'United States' started by campforums, Jan 1, 2013.

1. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

A lot of the popular, more desirable locations require you to book your space in advance and certain times like long weekends are usually mobbed. Just a heads up for anyone who already is making plans, call your local park administration and check if you can make reservations.

2. TABL

TABL Explorer

Thanks for the reminder!! Sadly, with my kids busy schedules, I need to wait and see when they are busy or not!

3. Amanda80

Amanda80 Newbie

We were just talking about this earlier today. It's so strange to be making camping reservations months in advance. I'm a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants kind of girl, so having a certain place to be at a certain time (especially since it's completely across the country) is foreign to me. I've got to get it done, though!

4. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

I know its a bit strange, but I think you'll agree it is a lot easier to cancel last minute than it is to make plans.

5. Foster

Foster Newbie

Like, Dinner Reservations? Lol

Draft saved Draft deleted